Saturday 14 July 2012

dream

Assalamualaikum
it takes a long time for me to think "how i want to start the story. mmm."

i ever dream of my arwah wan. since wan passed away, i remember of dreamed of him for only 3 times.

1 day,
i sulk with mama. i did not talked to her. ego. i already knew, if mama feel sad, sulk nor sorrowful in mood, she will silent in a time.
that night,
i had a dream. i dreamed of wan.
i felt so so so happy to see him. i smiled. i am too excited to see him..
"wan..."
wan looked at me and then he turned his face to the other way. i felt sad. very very sad. is he mad at me?

the next day,
i talked to mama. i apologized to mama. alhamdulillah. mama smiled and give me some advice.
that night, i dreamed of wan again.
"wan.."
wan turned his face at me and smiled :)
oh ya Allah, i am so happy. i miss that face. how i miss his cooks. how i miss the supported of me on his arm. how i miss 20cent that he gave to me everyday to buy the jajan.

when i woke up, i realized something.
i tell to my heart, i do not want to hurt my mum feelings again. or anyone else.
mama.
ampunkan salah silap aqis ye. aqis sayang mama.

says, it is not good to tell dream to others. i want to share and just a remind to myself.

sesungguhnya syurga di telapak kaki ibu.




2 comments:

Enchek Kamen said...

its good to tell others if you yourself considers it as a good dream. and vice versa.

balqisfz said...

thank you ;) lesson to myself n others also if they care :)