Saturday 6 April 2013

gagal sekali tak bermakna selamanya kau gagal, Balqis!


Assalamualaikum



since I was a little girl (specifically in standard 6), I made this word as my MAGIC WORD. truly, I have seen this in my Biodata Book. *entah sape2 yang buat ayat ni jadi prinsip hidup dia. so I thought, "ok..ayat dia macam best je. nak ambik lah."

whenever friends told me to state "what is you life's principe?", I wrote: gagal sekali tidak bermakna gagal untuk selama-lamanya. hundred of biodatas, I still wrote this. It began to seep in my brain. 

*Balqis boleh berjaya! yeahh!

when I went to secondary school, there is up down, up down in my lesson. sometimes, I would feel lazy to revise. for me, everything is okay as long I can score in exam. On occasion, I failed in some subjects. heart said: "it is okay. only one failed, the others pass." 

I remain in this state until the end of grade five.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW BALQIS IN COLLEGE

I realized something, I do not ever have to be in this situation. Balqis must do something. yesterday definitely not like today. everything gonna be new as a plain white fabric. I want to prove something to mama and papa. for the rest of my life, they sacrificed too many things for me. I started learning to toddle back in my academic field, especially.

Alhamdulillah, Allah simplify my dealings. now, I am trying to climb the 'mountain' and reach to destiny. semester 5 to go!

I hold into this until now, Balqis already 20 years! thanks heart, for staying and fight with me :) 

sincere,
Balqis.

1 comment:

◕ D Y S H A S A H H I R ◕ said...

betul tu yg penting jgn putus asa